Easter Egg Fun


We had 42 eggs, 4 different Easter Egg dye packs and lots of fun creating our masterpieces.  Margaret had a few mishaps as her eggs had a gravitational pull forcing her eggs to crack on the tabletop.

Even my 20 year old son seemed to enjoy coloring his eggs.  He hasn't done this for years.

And even Hubby painted one egg (he ran errands for us:   Esther Price candy (you always need a little chocolate when you want to be creative), the jewelry store to pick up my wedding ring and to Speedway to buy some soda).  He didn't really want to decorate an egg, but we forced him.


During our decorating we decided to gather again and make tie-dye t-shirts....see how creativity just lends itself to more creativity.   Hopefully this will happen in June... and yes that's a George Foreman grill in the living room.  I just bought it and haven't taken it outside yet.  Tomorrow I'm grilling steaks and corn on the cob and guess what I'll be using???


The eggs, the eggs... we liked the dye pack called "candy apple" where you paint the dye on and it dried shiny... and the other dye pack called "magestic" where you dropped your egg into a pouch and then dribbled dye into the bag and swirled it around.   Those eggs were sort of like marble.


And of course we all got a little goofy; well maybe it was only me.

Comments

Beth Niquette said…
What a dear, wonderful family you have. Thank you for sharing them with the rest of us!

Happy Easter!
Jackie said…
Love these photos!
You guys had a great time coloring eggs, and I'm so glad that you posted the photos for me to see.
Love, love, love!!!
Angie at Home said…
Thanks Beth and Jackie. I hope you both had a blessed Easter, filled with lots of love and great memories.

Popular Posts