Grandma's Lamp


This lamp belonged to my grandparents.  When I was a little girl I would just look at that lamp and imagined I was one of the figures sitting on the wooden seats.  I was surprised one day when I went to go visit my Grandmother, she gave the lamp to me.

Now it sits in my entry way.  It's the first thing I see when I get home, and the last thing I see when I leave my home.  It still makes me smile and think of my childhood and my Grandma.

We recently celebrated my Grandma's 90th Birthday.  You can see all the pictures here  But in the meantime, here she is:



Comments

Jackie said…
I went to your link and looked at the photos and the video.
Your Grandmother is beautiful; I wish her the happiest of every day.
She has a wonderful family, and it was so nice to see and hear the smiles that surrounded her on her special day.
Beautiful lady...
Happy birthday to Angie's Grandmother and Patty's Mother.
Love,
Jackie

Popular Posts