Happy, Happy, Happy


Spring arrives.  However, Ohio may not know this yet.   Our 5 day forecast calls for an average temp of 35 degrees and snow on Wednesday and Thursday.  But it's nice knowing that in just a week or two, warm weather should be arriving.

I've been looking through magazines and cookbooks for new salad ideas.  I'm ready for fresh veggies and fruits locally grown.  I love going to the farmer's market and picking out ripe and delicious food for my family.  Of course that's still several months away... but I can dream.


At this time of year I do enjoy waking up and hearing the little birds chirping away.  They seem so happy or at least I think they sound that way.  And I love watching the trees...it's like magic when one day you realize that buds just popped out of nowhere.  Of course the sneezing comes later... but it's so worth it.

The geese have returned to the pond, littering our yard and driveway with their huge green droppings.  This is really the only part of Spring that I don't enjoy.  That geese crap is everywhere.  It makes walking to your car in the morning (when it's still dark outside) quite an adventure.


And I'm still in a "pink" sort of mood... so just had to add this photo I found out on the web.  I would so enjoy this quiet pink grotto in my secret garden.  Although I would have something more comfy to sit on than a hard old bench.

So Happy Spring my dear friends.  I hope this season brings you love and peace and abundance and that you experience the miracle that is our life.

Comments

Jackie said…
Angie...I wish you could be here for a few minutes. The flowers (azaleas) are blooming...and there are pink ones everywhere!! I thought of you when I saw them. I knew that Angie would be in heaven here right now.
Love your header...and hope that the snow abates for you soon and that spring will appear in all its glory!!
Hugs to you!!
J.
Angie at Home said…
Thanks so much Jackie! I would love to see the azaleas.... I'm sure they are beautiful.
Anonymous said…
Happy Spring!
Patty said…
WHIO says a snow storm is headed this way starting sometime Sunday. Glad we were able to get together at Mom's this past Sunday. Have a great week-end.

Popular Posts