I've Got Rhythm

Surprise, surprise... I did go into a-fib as soon as I laid down in bed.  Was going to read my zombie book.  Rolled over on my left side to position my Kindle, and my heart went bongers.  After waiting about 20 minutes, I took my medicine, called my hubby and went to bed.

I woke up at 5:14 a.m.; out of a-fib.  Rolled over on my left side...and that damn a-fib started back up.  Fortunately I coughed very hard and my heart went back into rhythm.

I did google stress and a-fib; and one of the comments from several peeps, mentioned they go into a-fib when they lay on their left side.

Dang... I never knew that.

Comments

Jackie said…
Oh my, Angie....
You know that I worry; please take care of you. I know that you are taking your meds (from what I just read on your blog)...and I do hope that you continue to take very care of your heart and health.
Sending you loving hugs,
Jackie

Popular Posts