Nothing but color


I came across this pic the other day.  Not sure why but I'm really drawn to it.  Maybe it's the colors, or the fabrics.. but I like it.


I've been finding lots of fabric creations that I just love.  I would love to curl up here and read some Spring afternoon.


And beads, beads, beads... just got to love them.  

I guess it's colors are calling me.... Angie, Angie.... get some color in your life.   


I do like these flags... I always hang Tibetan Prayer Flags, but I really like these homemade flags.  Hmmm... ideas are beginning to swirl in my head.

But I'm just looking forward to Spring (ssshhhh... they are calling for snow tonight)


Comments

Jackie said…
If there is snow in your area, I hope that it's light snow...and just for you: sprinkles of color!!
I love colors, too, Angie.
Praying for an early spring for you...and places to read good books and colorful wonders all around you.
Hugs,
Jackie

Popular Posts