TGIF

Friday -- frightful Friday.  This day was probably one of the worst days I've ever had at work.  It will truly be a miracle if I don't go into a-fib tonight.  I was so stressed out and everything I know to eliminate the stress (basically breathe, be aware of your breath) just went out of my head.  I got caught up in the drama and it sucked me down to a terrible place.

Oh the bright side, the work day is over.  I'm looking at a 3-day weekend (I'm taking Monday off).  And we are expecting 4 to 8 inches of snow on Sunday.  So I am looking forward to our last snowfall.


I did get sucked up into this series of books (which I didn't know was a series when I purchased the first book on Wednesday).  Today I purchased the 3rd book.  They are fast reads and a pretty good zombie tale.

No plans for the weekend except to meditate and journal and probably purchase book 4 of this series.

I hope you have a great weekend......

Comments

Olivia said…
I hope that your weekend is good, EB. Feel better, know that we all have days like this. I hope that you do NOT go into a-fib tonight! xoO
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts