Saturday, Saturday, Saturday

Saturdays seem to be run all those errands you have put off for the week sort of day.  And it's exhausting.  Although I would rather be doing that then heading off to work Monday morning.

Hubby is working this weekend on 3rd shift.  Son is going to a birthday bonfire party.  That means I'm home alone.  I do have plans on watching Django Unchained.  I do enjoy Quentin Tarantino's films and was shocked to see a blu-ray copy still available at the library this morning.  I snatched it up quickly.


Update:   I just finished watching Django Unchained -- and it was pretty amazing.   Of course there's a lot of blood; but hey it's a Quentin flick.  And the soundtrack is awesome.  I'm going out on a limb but I do believe this might become my favorite Quentin movie.  Although Pulp Fiction is pretty amazing too.

Happy Saturday....

Comments

Popular Posts