Hello August


My gosh is this year flying by at a very rapid rate?

August is the month my son was born.  And since I call him my little cupcake I thought this picture was very appropriate to welcome in August.

I hope August finds you happy, healthy and not so humid.  I'm hoping August finds me losing 20 pounds this month.  I have a plan that I'm working on this month.  I'm going on vacation in November and I want to be able to walk on the beach without breathing heavy; so I'll report back at the end of the month.

Take care!!


Comments

Jackie said…
Happy birthday (month) to your son. It's a great month for birthdays. Mine too!!
You go girl as you lose that 20 pounds. You can do it...AND enjoy that upcoming stroll on the beach. Oh...what the heck!! You can jog on the beach!!!
Go girl!!!
Angie at Home said…
Thanks so much Jackie. My goal is to lose 50 pounds by November (the week of Thanksgiving); but breaking it down into smaller units.

Popular Posts