10/02 - Autumn, a magical time


I love Autumn.  It's magical to me.  I love being outside during this time of year.  I love how the leaves change colors.  I love the smell of burning wood as friends gather around a bonfire.  I love the sounds of a marching band practicing far away and you can hear the distant beats of the drums.  I love how it gets darker sooner.  I love the flickering candlelight around my fireplace.  I love caramel apples, and hot cider, and meat loaf.  And I love how excited children get in choosing the right outfit.  I truly, truly love Autumn.  It is very magical to me.

PS - found this photo on pinterest.... and just fell in love with it.

Comments

Beth Niquette said…
Next to Winter, Autumn has always been one of my favorite times of year. In fact, September is my favorite month of the year (when it doesn't rain). It isn't quite fall, and summer isn't quite finished.

Popular Posts