10/03 - From Thought Question


There are so many things I feel I take for granted.  My freedom and the choices available to me stand out.  I was grumbling at the grocery store the other day about how crowded it was and that I couldn't find what I was looking for (I was at the largest Kroger Store in the US).  And then I stopped and thought about third world countries where gathering water is a challenge and here I was complaining about having to push a cart through a huge store where basically everything was available to me.

What do you take for granted?

Comments

Olivia said…
I try not to but I sometimes take my eyesight for granted. I spent yesterday traveling to Seattle for my annual retinal exam, found out I still do not have macular degeneration, and again am so grateful! xoO
Angie at Home said…
Oh that is great news......

Beth Niquette said…
We are pretty spoiled here in America. We truly are. I think about what Olivi said--I don't know what I would do if I couldn't draw pictures, or see the world around me. And what would I do if I couldn't hear? Or read? We are so spoiled.

Popular Posts