10/28 - Autumn ...

I do love Autumn.  I like coming inside and getting all cozy comfy.  I love burning candles and using fairy lights at night to turn my world into a bit of magical wonderment.

I love the chill in the air.  I love baking this time of year.  And I love Halloween.  I so hope we get trick-or-treaters this year at our new home.  It's been about 6 years since any kids have dropped by our door begging for candy.  Although I live in an older neighborhood (older meaning residents); I'm hoping some of the neighbors grandkids drop by.



Comments

Jackie said…
If I lived nearby, I would drop by and greet you with a ,"Trick or treat!!" and a smile. I hope you have some children stop by. I don't have any who come to our home. We are so rural that I understand why we don't.
Angie at Home said…
Oh just listened to the weather forecast for 10/31st. Rain and high winds, winds that they are telling us you'll need to tie down your patio furniture. I guess I will have to wait and see.

Popular Posts