11/01 - Day One of 30 Days of Gratitude - Hello November


I think every month is arriving sooner than the month before.  Yikes, the year is almost over.

Last year I started doing 30 days of Gratitude during the month of November and I'll be doing it again this year.

I'm thankful for the written word.  I love reading.  I read all types of books.  I love how a book or story can take you to another world.  I love getting lost in a story.  I get excited when a favorite author publishes a new book.  I'm always amazed when I hear someone say they hate to read.  How is that possible?

My goal this year was to read 100 books.  I'm hoping I hit my goal.  I'll be listing all the books I read this year at the end of December.

Happy November, I hope your November is filled with lots of love, good times with family and friends and new memories.


Comments

Popular Posts