11/07 - Day 7 of 30 Days of Gratitude - Oh, Little Rabbit

I recently found a little store on etsy.com called Oh, Little Rabbit.  They produced eco friendly organic hand printed items.  They had these really cute flour sack towels.  And since I'm having a Christmas Cookie decorating thing at my home I wanted to gift each attendee with one of their cute bags.


This is the towel I got myself.  I have this thing for squirrels.  I can't show the other towels since they will be little presents.

I'm thankful that there is a forum where crafters can sell their products.  I'm always amazed at the originality of the sellers located there.

I hope you check out their link listed above.  I even found a "heart" lunch bag that I'm going to give to my cardiologist with fresh fruit packed inside for Christmas.


Comments

Popular Posts