11/18 - Day 18 of 30 Days of Gratitude


I'm thankful that I was able to experience having a child.  I always wanted to be a Mother and after three long years of trying little Alex joined our family.  It's amazing how fast 21 years can slip through your fingers. Now I'm a Mother of an adult child.  When did that happen?

I'm so blessed to have a son like Alex.  He's so loving and caring.  He's has dreams and aspirations.  He works full-time and also goes to college.  He has some very loyal friends.  He's a pleasure to be around.  Listening to other people at work talk about their kids, I think I'm truly lucky to have such an easy child.

Now I look forward to watching Alex proceed into adulthood.  I can't wait to see how his life will begin to blossom.  But for now I just like having him in my life.

Comments

Jackie said…
Handsome son....
May his life be filled with blessings; so glad that he has been a blessing to you, Angie.
Anonymous said…
I'm enjoying your gratitude posts. What a wonderful sounding son you've raised.
Angie at Home said…
Yes, my little man is a great human and he even lets me call him cupcake from time to time :)

Popular Posts