Hello February

February - the smallest month of the year.  In this part of the world it can also mean colder weather and more snow as it begins to battle it out with an approaching Spring.  Forecasts (although they are still tracking the latest storm) state we could receive 18 to 30 inches of snow on Tuesday.  Since my inseam is only about 26 inches ---I'm not sure I'll be able to walk in this wintery mix without having a cold crotch, a very cold one.


But at least we only need to worry about the next 28 days.  March never usually brings much snow.  However, this hasn't been an "normal" Winter.

Still excited and nervous about my department at work closing shop in Dayton and what the future will hold for me this year.  The thought of 52 weeks of severance pay is quite appealing and what a gift that would be. Also the time to figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.  So I'm leaning to more excitement as April 30th begins to creep towards me.

I hope February is filled with lots of love, warmer weather and precious memories.  And I would welcome a winning Power Ball ticket  :).

Hello February -- so glad to see you.



Comments

Popular Posts