The Trevor Project & Tyler Oakley

So I love Tyler Oakley and subscribe to his youtube feed.  I've been following him for at least a year.  His laugh is infectious and he always makes me smile.  You need to go check out his videos found at Tyler Oakley on YouTube.

Anyway.....


his birthday is coming up on March 22nd so for his birthday he would like to raise $150,000 for The Trevor Project.  Not familiar with The Trevor Project?  Well it was founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award-winning short film "Trevor", The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.

Last year he raised $29,000 and this year he's raising the stakes and aiming for $150,000 (I just check the donation site and he has raised $101,000).  It's important for him to help The Trevor Project every year for his birthday in hope that we can help others live to celebrate more of their birthdays.

So I clicked the link and made a donation... and now I'm asking you to check out his video below and if you are compelled to give, please do so.



And he's even giving away prizes with the top prize of a trip to Los Angeles (with a guest) to meet up with him and have dinner.  And since I'm free after April 30th... I want to hook up, chew on a bloody steak and laugh until I puke.  Anyone want to join me?  :)

Please click the link The Trevor Project to learn more about this organization.

Comments

Popular Posts