July 5th - 2014

I hosted a July 4th party on Saturday, July 5th.  I served grilled chicken strips, grilled Nathan Hot Dogs, Mom's potato salad, Mom's Shoepeg Salad and a lo-cal pasta salad I made last week.  The dessert was strawberry shortcake.

Mom, Dad, Becky, Margaret, Missy, Audrey, Melinda, Noah, Sonny, Eva and Elliott all arrived shortly before lunch.  The weather was in the low 70's and no humidity.  This is very rare.  This was not July weather.

We had lots of fun and have the group went outside after lunch and we gathered in a circle and talked and talked and talked.

Of course photos were taken and there were party hats and treat bags.

 Alex and me

 Gary and me

 Elliott, my Uncle Sonny's grandson so I think he is my second cousin

 Noah and Melinda

 Mom and Dad

 Guess Who?

 Margaret and Sonny

 Becky, Margaret, Eva and Sonny

 Me and some balloons... I love balloons

 Audrey and Missy

 Dad and Sonny

 Eva and Noah doing a photo bomb

 Margaret and Becky

 My cupcake, Alex

 Gary (he ate his lunch outside while enjoying the cool weather)

I dipped strawberries in white chocolate and then dipped them in blue sugar.

Comments

Popular Posts