Cold & Dreary

Autumn has arrived and has brought much rain and cold weather.  The skies have been gray; looking like the skies of November.  And of course the thought of snow flashes through your mind.

Today I did venture out in my front yard because the tree in our front yard has pretty leaves.


Of course walking outside barefoot when it's cold and wet is probably not a good idea as wet leaves followed me inside.


I had a mini breakdown yesterday.  The decorative edge for the counter tops is still not in.  Carpet is being installed on Monday; we are moving in on Wednesday and I have no idea if the counter tops will be there or not.  Unfortunately, I'm getting a new kitchen sink so until the counter tops go on, I won't have a kitchen sink.

It can get very frustrating when you have to relay on the word of others.

Hope you are having a good week.

Comments

Popular Posts