{this moment}


A single photo, capturing a moment from the week.
A special moment. A moment I want to remember.

Inspired by Chicken Blog

If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments, for all to find and see.


My niece, Audrey, and me at my parent's birthday celebration.  Audrey is now a freshman in High School.  When she was little she spent many weekends with me and we did lots of things together.  Now as she grows up into a young woman; she is busy with Band and the Drama Club and I don't get to see her often.  So I do enjoy those moments when I can spend some time with her.



Comments

Patty said…
Yes, she's a busy person, with Marching Band practice, play practice, she's an understudy, school work and all, she doesn't have a lot of time for anything else.

Again, thank you for the Pizza party Saturday.

Popular Posts