Monday - Sick Day

Hubby is sick; Alex is sick; and I just picked up some drugs for me at the Pharmacy.  I blame my Hubby.  It's like he has forgotten how to cover his mouth when he coughs. I swear it looks like his tongue slips out between his lips when he coughs.  I'm sure the house has been splattered with projectile coughing moist droplets.

It's also like 5 degrees with winds at blizzard speed.  It's snowing and then ice pellets fall and then it snows again.  I cleaned off the car when I went to the Doctor, then again when I left the doctor's office, then when Alex and I got done with lunch and against when I left Target.

Now I'm curled up on the sofa; hoping book club isn't canceled for tomorrow night (it would be my first night going).  I have several movies to watch but at the moment I'm just in a trance.  I really don't want to do anything.  Again I blame Hubby on making me feel blah.  Damn those little virus bugs.  So tiny and so powerful.






Comments

Popular Posts