A Thunderstorm Alarm

April 2nd --- This morning I woke up to a thunderstorm in progress.  What a lovely sound, especially when you don't have to wake up immediately but can lay there and listen to the thunder, the birds chirping and the wind blowing.

Today's agenda:  Training at 1:00 p.m. and physical therapy on my shoulder at 3:00 p.m.  My first session with the therapist was on Tuesday and she spent at least 40 minutes on loosening my shoulder.  My muscles were sore but the pain was almost gone.  I'm looking forward to the session this afternoon.

I'm still waiting for a valid job offer.  I've interviewed at two major investment firms (actually twice at each firm).  I know one is running a background check on me now.  My goal is to be working by May 1st.  Please send good wishes my way.

I hope April brings you everything you need.  It's a month filled with hope and new life for me.


Comments

Olivia said…
Will do, EB. I pray that you get your perfect job and that it has everything you need AND that you enjoy what you will be doing! xoO
Beth Niquette said…
I adore thunderstorms, too. We are to have a few rumble through tonight and possibly tomorrow night as well. :D
Angie at Home said…
Thanks so much Olivia and Beth.....

Popular Posts