My First Boxycharm Reveal

I've been watching subscription boxes being opened on youtube for months and I finally signed up for Boxycharm subscription.  This subscription costs $21.00 a month and you get 4 or 5 full size makeup/beauty products.  I figured I would give it a go.  If you are interested in learning more about Boxcharm please click here.

OMG -- I'm in love with the box I just received.  And I'm really in love with a lipstick from The Lip Bar called Purple Rain.  Is it possible for a female to get a boner?  It is.... this lipstick is AMAZING.


The packaging on this lipstick is beautiful and it comes in a little velvet bag.


The lipstick retails for $20.00, the eyebrow shadows retails for $19.00, the eyebrow brush at $19.00 the nail polish also $20.00 and the bronzer $22.00.  My bronzer was completely smashed but Boxycharm will send me a replacement in my next box.  I can't wait to get June's box.


I'm more than pleased with this first box.  I would have paid $21.00 just for the lipstick (by the way I've had the lipstick on during lunch, drank several diet cokes with a straw and it's now 9:20 pm and the lipstick is still on and very vibrant.  I've never used a lipstick from this company before but I will be googling them to see where I can purchase their product.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The lipstick shade looks nice on you. :-)
Angie at Home said…
Thanks Paz..........how is everything in your neck of the woods? I bet it's lovely in the spring when all the trees are in bloom.

Hope you have a happy Memorial Day weekend.

Anonymous said…
I'm recuperating from surgery but things are pretty good. I'm enjoying the fruits of spring -- beautiful flowers and green on trees. But we've been getting summer weather, which I'm not crazy about. Oh well. :-) Happy Memorial Day weekend to you, too! xox

Popular Posts