The Visit


Gary, Alex and I went to watch this movie today.  I had seen some previews that were a little creepy and well I wanted to check out this newest flick by M. Night Shyamalan.

I did enjoy the premise of the flick, Becca is going to make a documentary about her grandparents that she has never met.  Her little brother, Tyler, provides a little comedy with his raps and his sense of humor.  And her grandparents appear normal.

But there is one scene in the movie that I figured out what was really going on.  And well I felt once again disappointed with M. Night Shyamalan.

I so enjoyed "The Sixth Sense".  And I go back to the theater to watch a M. Night Shyamalan flick, hopeful that the creepy magic of his storytelling will once again thrill and surprise me.  But every time I leave a little sad and disappointed.

In the words of my hubby "This was a stupid movie".   I will say I loved the performance of Deanna Dunagan who plays Nana.  Would love to see her in another flick.   And I must leave you with this quote ..... which made us all laugh ""turns out shit don't taste like chicken, shania twain bitches"



Comments

Popular Posts