This year I'm so hyped up for Autumn. I'm going to enjoy as many fallish moments as I can. These items I have crossed off my list:
- Caramel Apple
- Trip to Bath & Body and purchasing new Autumn Candles
- Halloween Tree - up and so pretty
- Pumpkin Spice Latte - Starbucks
- Outside Lights on the Balcony
I still want to do these things before the end of October.
- Carve a Pumpkin
- Make popcorn balls (actually coax my Hubby into making popcorn balls)
- Start my 365 Photo Project
- Make my son a Libby Pumpkin Roll cake.
- Make treat bags for co-workers
- Go watch "Crimson Peak" and freak myself out.
- Make a Day of the Dead Sugar Skull at the Cake Shop (someone else needs to sign up or they will cancel the class).
- Walking Dead -- October 11th -- oh yeah -- my favorite TV show returns.
- And order a fallish blanket and I found the perfect one over on West Elm:
What do you like to do in October? Please let me know.....