Hello November


I know, I know--everyone says this "where did the year go?"  But seriously, where did the year go?

Twenty-four days until Thanksgiving and then Christmas.  Is the Earth spinning faster or does this "growing old" stuff make you lose your sense of time?

October, November and December are my favorite months of the year.  Of course we all know that October will always reign on top for me.  But November is also pretty special.

November is the month I normally take a moment to pause and give thanks for everything in my life.  It's the time of year that I seek home, light some candles, grab a cozy blanket and spend time in reflection, meditation and writing.  It's also the time of year where I try lots of soup recipes.  So keep your eyes posted for some winning recipes.

This year will be a big family Thanksgiving.  I'm looking forward to that (more details to follow).

What do you like about November?  Is there a special tradition that you and your family participate in?  What about a favorite recipe that you only fix in November?  I would love to hear from you.  Please leave a comment in the box below.

I hope November is overflowing in abundance, love and joy for you!



Comments

Popular Posts