September 4th - Garnier Skin Active Micellar Water



For years I sang the praises of Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.  However I always had to use 2 wipes to remove all my mascara and the packs only contained 25 towelettes.

Then one day I watched a YouTube video where someone reviewed Garnier's Micellar Water.  So since it was the same price as a pack of Neutrogena, I thought I would give it a try.

Wow!!!  This product is amazing.  I wear waterproof mascara which is hard to remove.  However, with this product the mascara comes off easily.  And the product has lasted over a month.  So it definitely will save me money too.

I hope you give this product a try and let me know if you like it?

Comments

Lori-Lyn said…
I will definitely give it a try! I keep seeing it in the store and passing it by - but I have the same issue with the wipes. Typically my mascara doesn't come off - so I'm excited to try this. Thanks!
Angie at Home said…
Oh I love it Lori-Lyn ----- you soak a little pad and hold it on your eyelashes for 15 to 30 seconds and it wipes completely off.

Popular Posts