Hello Again!!

I can't believe it's March 26th.  It seems with every passing year, the days fly past much too fast.

How has 2017 been going for you?  This must be the year I need to reevaluate what is happening in my life?

I started the year off with pain in my right wrist; that eventually required surgery.  Now that pain is gone but my wrist is swollen and has a large knock on it which makes it difficult to wear the Pandora bracelets that I have collected over the last couple of years.  Sort of ironic??  Now the Pandora bracelets that I just had to have no longer really means anything to me.

Now my right knee is hurting.  The knee is okay - however the muscles or whatever is around the knee is swollen, inflamed or just angry.  I've been popping quite a few pain pills waiting on approval for a knee brace that just doesn't seem to get approved.  Meanwhile Gary has been massaging the area and I must say my knee is finally feeling a little bit better.  At least I don't hobble when I walk.

I have to pull out my copy of "You Can Heal Your Life" to find out the meaning of wrist and knee issues.  That book has helped me in the past to look at things a little bit differently.



In the meantime I'm still inching along in my life, wondering where it will lead me.  New ideas have been popping up in my head, some which I'm considering.  Early retirement at 62 has been dominating my thoughts.  So I'm working on that angle -- weighing the pros vs. the cons.

Blessings to you... I hope 2017 has been good to you and that your are enjoying life.

Comments

Popular Posts