July 2017


July creeps in.  The humidity increases, hay fever is out of control and half the year is gone!

This year has been challenging for me and my family.  I was off work for knee and back issues.  My hubby has completed a year with a Pain Management doctor and still suffers nerve pain from falling down the stairs in February 2016.  So now he's on a new medication that supposedly will lessen the nerve pain (although the Pain Management doctor ablated the nerves).  And I had a breast scare with my mammogram in June, but after a second test I've been told I'm okay (although they are ordering a breast MRI).

I hope the arrival of July will bring some peace to our lives.  I hope Gary will finally find something that will help him in his pain management.  I hope my knee holds out for a little while longer.

On Sunday I go to Mom and Dad's to celebrate Melinda's and Melissa's birthdays (July 5th and June 27th).  No cookouts this year at my parent's home; just cake and snacks.  It's hard to believe my baby sister is 44.  Hell, it's hard for me to believe I'm 61.  Time flies by too, too quickly.

I hope July brings you lots of family moments of love and new memories.  I would like to actually go on a picnic this summer.  And I haven't been to a drive-in movie for years so will be heading to Melody 49 to check one out.

Let me know what you would like to do this summer?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Videoslots on YouTube | VideoLotto Canada
I want you to youtube to mp3 y2mate enjoy a great video slot machine. The machine has a lot of exciting features including free spins, prize breakdown, winning numbers,

Popular Posts