It has been a long time since my last post...

My last post is dated August 27th, my son's birthday.  So much has happened since then.  All those traditional holidays, then a New Year and a great start to 2018 and then I got:

Influenza B

Now it has years since I probably had the flu and I'm much older.  But this little virus about knock me off the board of the Game of Life.  I slept for 5 days at least 16 hours a day.  I missed 4 days at work and when I finally returned to work I dragged like a zombie.

From the flu it morphed into acute bronchitis and 4 weeks later I'm still hacking up my lungs, have a continuous sore throat and am told "it just has to run it's course".  I'm not contagious but I feel eyes staring at me when I go into a coughing fit.  Oh, and now I use an inhaler just to give my lungs some help.

As I eye April's fast approach, I'm praying for warmer weather, sunny skies and a return to health.

I hope your 2018 started off on the right foot.  I don't know about you, but I swear 2018 is running faster than normal.  Do you agree?

Comments

jamesfo8376 said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cooper said…
Nicce post thanks for sharing

Popular Posts