A Scrapping Saturday

Melissa came over yesterday after she was done at the movies. I was getting a massage from my lovely Gayle, and when I left the shop, there was Hubby and Missy waiting to pick me up.

Melissa and I headed over to Cord Camera. She went a little scrapbook store crazy... picking up items from left to right. (This craze condition happens to newbies who don't get in scrapbook stores very often). I purchased one item.... and well actually I forget to pay Melissa for it. - (Missy... the checks in the mail).

I decided to work on a scrapbook of pool pictures of Audrey and Noah that my sister Melinda took when she had a little pool party for them. Melissa worked on cards stating they were much quicker.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Missy trying to find just the right sticker.

I did get 9 pages done on the scrapbook. It's a longer process than cardmaking... and I tend to be really messy when I work... and I'm always looking for something that is hidden in the mess.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here are a couple of pages I completed:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

Anonymous said…
You're a real artist making all these beautiful cards! Thanks for visiting my blog! Your mom helped me setting up this blog! I have to get used to it!

Popular Posts