Hump Day or Sexy Wednesday

So... today is hump day. And I have found an incredible sexy dish soap at Target from Method. It's pink and curvy... and smells like pink grapefruit.

Photobucket

As I slowly turn my household green... it's fun finding pretty sexy items for the home. I love this bottle and the color of the soap. And it works fantastically.

But getting on to a more sexier subject.

Criss Angel - Yes... the Mindfreak.

I will admit that I spent the entire afternoon watching old Mindfreak shows. I have always thought Criss Angel an incredible illusionist and magician... but after this afternoon... I also find him pretty damn sexy in a dirty boy sort of way. I mean, I wouldn't mind play Dungeon with him.

Photobucket

His new season starts tonight on the A&E channel at 10:00 p.m. Thank God Project Runway started an hour earlier tonight... because I'm thinking Tim Gunn vs. Criss Angel... Criss would definitely win.

Hope you're having a remarkable sexy hump day.

Comments

Elphaba said…
I totally missed project runway. Was tonight the season opener? I know they always repeat the episodes so I will have a chance to watch it.
Oh, yes, Criss Angel does have that sexy, dirty boy look.
Have you bought a copy of "Wicked" yet? I'm only on page 128, I haven't been able to read a lot lately. I gotta make more of an effort.
Melissa said…
I had a whole blog entry a long time ago about Criss Angel and how sexy he is. I really should get cable....
Melinda said…
and my comment is like totally missing in action! So weird.....maybe I accidentally left it on the post below. I fell asleep watching Criss on TV last night....he does some pretty amazing things!
Angie at Home said…
yes... you're comment about Criss Angel is under "Bee Happy"
Shionge said…
Yep, Criss Angel it shall be hehehe....

Popular Posts