Just a quick glance... more later

I will reveal all items later... but just wanted to flash two quick pictures.

Below is an item I received from the Vintage Halloween Swap.

Photobucket

And... Hurricane Ike set me back with time... I just sent my items today... and here they are:

Photobucket

I will post later tonight with the items that I received... they were great... and who my partner was. I will post the gifts I made for my partner once she has received them... and I'll also post about a new Vintage Christmas swap that Heidi is hosting.

Off to make supper.

Comments

Louise said…
OHHHHHH! I wasn't expecting this to be posted yet! I'm so excited! How much fun I'll have when I get home.

LOVE how you displayed the cookie jar!
Melinda said…
wow......you guys do some pretty amazing swaps!

Popular Posts