Project 1 of 52 Projects

Jane from The Painted House launches a new challenge at her new blog: 52 Projects. In Jane's words: 52 Projects is an adventure in discovery. Every week, for 52 weeks, do something. Something you’ve never done before. Something you’ve always wanted to do. Something that scares you. Something that inspires you. Something that inspires others. Something that tickles your fancy. Something that caught your eye. Something that just popped into your head. It can be big. It can be small. It can be whatever you want it to be. Find out how doing something can lead you to discover things about yourself, your world, your God. Then, come here on Sundays and share it with others.

So project #1 for me is a 4 x 4 Swap that I'm participating in over at Danielle's The Vintage Dragonfly Studio



I love to participate in swaps... but after I sign-up I begin to worry that my craft won't be as nice as all the other participants... and I worry that the person that receives my 4 x 4 won't like it. I think those worries then makes me very indecisive and I normally wait until the very, very last minute to send my item off.

But today I decided to tackle my indecision head-on and just "do it". So while my sisters were here crafting today, I created my 4x4. And the end results are here:

Photobucket

I'm looking forward to the "52 Projects" Challenge. And I'm looking forward to seeing all your completed projects too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jane said…
I'm so glad you're joining along! I love the completed 4x4. It's so romantic and perfect for upcoming Valentine's Day. I love your spirit today of "just do it". I too always second guess my work but the most important thing is to keep creating and sharing. Can't wait to see what you've got for us next Sunday!!!
brandi said…
~oh so sweet...you CAN create! beautiful 4x4 you made...can't wait to see more...brightest blessings~
Jan Lundy said…
Dear Angela,
Guess what? You are a winner at my blog! You posted at the Meditation Challenge on the day that Laura Hegfield posted on her Jewish prayer practice. You've won the 1 hr. creativity coaching session with her. This is so exciting! I will announce it tomorrow at my blog. Can you stop by my site, awakenedliving.com, and leave me your email address through the Contact Jan box? Thank you!
Angie at Home said…
woohoo... I'm so excited that I won Jan!
Annie Z said…
Wow, you are worrying about nothing. This is beautiful! I really look forward to seeing your other projects.
Rochelle said…
Yes, this is lovely - I'm sure the receiver was quite happy to get it!

Popular Posts